For the purpose of this privacy statement, www.almwholesaleltd.com may be referred to as ‘we’ ‘us’ ‘our’ or ‘our website’ or ‘the website’.
ALM Wholesale Limited adhere to Data Protection Laws and regulations in the United Kingdom, we value your privacy and personal data. In compliance with the United Kingdom Spam Laws, Privacy and Electronic Communications regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. The process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
For the Data Protection Act 1998 and for the purpose of the Data Protection Regulations 2018 ALM Wholesale Limited’s registration number is 10673867.
- We do not sell, rent, or exchange your personal information received from you.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- We do not collect or store sensitive information about you or your company except general information for our database and invoices and only when you knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us on email@example.com or telephone 01440 784570
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
The cookies used on our site are as follows:
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you have put in the basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled, then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Twitter – we use this to enable sharing of content on the social network Twitter.
You can find out more about Twitter’s position on privacy as regards its service at https://twitter.com/privacy/
Facebook – we use this to enable sharing of content on the social network Facebook.
You can find out more about Facebook’s position on privacy as regards its service at http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Google+ – we use this to enable sharing of content on the social network Google+.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its service at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide sales service.
- In certain cases, we may use your mail address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt-in/out before completing your purchase.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website, measuring customer service or issuing our emails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.